- Google Chrome browser on Windows, Mac, or Linux computers.
Google on Wednesday rolled out an urgent update for Chrome browser to address 14 newly discovered security issues, including a zero-day flaw.
Google has updated Chrome to fix 14 security flaws, including a one "zero-day" flaw which is tracked as CVE-2021-30551. This vulnerability has been actively exploited by
attackers. More technical details about the nature of the attacks are to be released in the coming weeks so as to allow a majority of the users to install the update and prevent other threat actors from creating exploits targeting the flaw.
- ✻ Exposing sensitive information to unauthorized parties.
- ✻ Malicious activities.
- ✻ Update the Google Chrome Browser to the latest version (91.0.4472.101) by heading to Settings > Help > About in Google Chrome to mitigate the risk associated with the flaw.
- ✻ https://chromereleases.googleblog.com/2021/06/stable-channel-update-for-desktop.html
- ✻ https://www.google.com/chrome/
- ✻ https://thehackernews.com/2021/06/new-chrome-0-day-bug-under-active.html
The information provided herein is on an "as is" basis, without warranty of any kind.